COVID-19 Safety Protocols
The safety of our patients and our staff members remains our top priority. We assure you that our goal is to provide excellent eye care services in a clean and safe environment. We are implementing strict healthcare protocols that you will notice in effort to maintain social distancing and safe interactions. These new updated procedures are recommendations from the CDC, the Santa Clara County Public Health Department, the California Optometric Association, and the American Optometric Association.
- All patients are required to wear a mask covering their nose and mouth while in our office. All of our staff members and doctors will also be wearing masks during your visit.
- All patients will be given hand sanitizer upon entering the office.
- Friends and family members are asked to stay home or wait outside (unless a caretaker is needed).
- We will start with limited doctors schedules to decrease the number of staff members and patients in the office at one time.
- We check the temperature of everyone who enters our offices, including staff and doctors, every day.
- All equipment, glasses, and exam rooms will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized between uses.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our practice. Rest assured we will continue to deliver your eye health care services in a clean and safe environment for you.
Dr. Craig Dally, Dr. David Dally and staff